Friday, September 16, 2011

Is It Fluffy Enough



Chic's work has left a definite divet in the center of her nest
I ran back in the house this morning to grab my camera because Chic has made obvious changes  to her nest. She has been comfi-fying. Yea. I think we have finally settled on somewhat of a compromised position. This makes gathering eggs really easy for me.

I don't know if she is looking to have that wood surface beneath her hiney on purpose or if she just ran out of fluff. But I went ahead and added some more wood shavings around the edges and a little in the divet. Maybe I can build it up gradually, and end up with a deep seated comfortable nest. Well what I would call a comfortable nest. It may not be what Chic has in mind at all.
My way of thinking is far from the mind of Chic. And if the nest placement issue hasn't been my biggest clue, what has?
Chic's nest after I added more fluff







No comments:

Post a Comment