Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bird Bath

Today during the kids free range time, I discovered the bird bath. It was at first just a small hole they had dug and frequented everyday while looking for bugs. Now it seems to have become the favorite place for the daily dirty bath. Right between the Geranium and the Hydrangea. The hole isn't huge. Just big enough for Ken and his ego. And I suppose Chic gets her bath before Ken gets it all dirty. I'm glad they are happy with the bathing area. I wish the girl would figure out that she has a nest to put her dainty eggs in. And I am happy to be getting cute little eggs again. Yes. I found another egg today. Woot! And the Queen of Everything found one yesterday. I plan on making some home made bread while Nik is away picking pumpkins tomorrow. So I will use some eggs in that for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment